[ic] Ok now I am having other problems - placing the web in a users dir

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:18:08 -0500

For M permissions should have specified that the group is eric (there is a group
named eric right?) and minivend should be a member of the group eric. To start
with that is. I am very curious as to why the .cgi extension but I'll leave that
one lay :)

Steve