[ic] Re: [mv] documentation

Sim Zacks szacks@co.wayne.mi.us
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:54:40 -0400

I think a revamp of the documentation is an excellent idea. The areas that I am currently working on and could not find in the documentation is how the templates work with the color scheme and the division of pages into top, left, middle and right etc..
I also could not figure out from the documentation a good connection between the config files and the database.

I've figured out most of what I need through a lot of guess work and going through the demo's so it is not that difficult. There's just no clear roadmap.

Sim