[ic] Re: [mv] minivend--interchange documentation

Warren Odom warren-odom@stenocall.com
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:31:33 -0500

>Please don't take this wrong, because I was equally guilty of doing this
too, but it
>seems that about every two months there is a group of new users and the
list drowns
>in bitching and complaints about how bad the documentation is as well as
comments on
>how the documentation could be and should be better.

>Perhaps as a disclaimer when joining the list.....  [etc.]

Your suggestions sound OK, but in this case, Sonny Cook asked for comments
about the docs, and this person gave them (yeah, somewhat belatedly, but it
seems to indicate he's been doing research).  I don't see "guilt" here.

(And, come to think of it, it *is* sometimes hard for the newcomer to
distinguish between important things and "nice add-ons."  I don't know that
I've seen anyone explicitly point that out on the list before now.)

           -- Warren