[ic] MV 3.14 Multiple basket problem

Chris =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=FCller?= cmueller@polinet.ch
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 08:09:17 +0200

Hi list,

I am trying to add a second basket to a catalog that has been running
without any problems for several months. The idea is, that certain items
can be handled in a special way if certain conditions are met.

I have created a second basket (say xcart) and have items in it. I use
the same code as for the main cart (which is working faultlessly),
except the [cart xcart] directive and the [item-list xcart] to display
the items. I changed the mv_orderpage to the xbasket page. The subtotal
is calculated using [item-price noformat=1]*[item-quantity]. As I try to
either delete the item or change its quantity using the code that works
in the main basket page, i.e.
[cart xcart]
[item-list xcart]
..
<input type=hodden mv_doit value="refresh">
..
<input type=text name="[quantity-name]" value="[item-quantity]">
..
[/item-list]
<input type=submit
	onClick="this.form.action='[process-target]'"
	name=mv_submit value="Recalculate">

the quantity is not updated, but remains always 1. The html source shows
"quantity0" for [quantity-name] and value=1.
There are no errors reported in error_log.
Can anyone tell me, what I may be missing? I have been fighting this for
several days now and dont see any reason, why the variable should not
update.
Thanks
Chris