[ic] IC 4.5.5 More multiple basket problems

Chris =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=FCller?= cmueller@polinet.ch
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:19:46 +0200

Hi list,

unfortunately, Mike's reply to my earlier post on multiple basket
problems in MV 3.14 did not solve my problem. So I decided to move my
catalog to IC 4.5.5, however, the problems have become bigger!
Now, the [order item othercart/otherbasket] directive does not work. The
URL does not change, when I add "othercart/otherbasket" to the existing
[order item] directive, i.e. IC still displays the ord/basket page.

The same applies to the barry demo: After I add "multi/newbasket" to
[order [item-code]], IC will still display the "multi/basket" page. Has
the [order item cart/basket] directive been removed?

I have also tried to use

<A HREF="[area href=ord/newbasket
		form='
		mv_doit=refresh
		mv_order_item=[item-code]
		mv_order_quantity=10
		mv_cartname=newcart
		']">Order!</A>
Now, the ord/newbasket page is displayed, but the cart has no contents.

Does anyone know how to get aut of this loop?
Tahnks.
Chris