[ic] 4.5.5 I still have no luck importing new products.txt file

John Foster jfoster@augustmail.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:56:43 -0500

I was able to get the 4.5.5 version to accept imports into a catalog
system using the gdbm internal system and into one using mysql of all of
the .txt files; except for the products.txt these are very large
databases of about 120,000 line items with about 25 fields in the table.
I keep getting the same error from Apache "[Mon Sep 25 09:12:57 2000]
[error] [client 216.87.145.170] Premature end of script headers:
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/simple" in the apache log. I get no errors from ic. I
have increased the timeouts, keepalive requests etc in apache to the
point where it is stupid. Still the same error. Is there an alternative
way to upgrade the catalogs. I have tried putting the new catalogs in
the template and rebuilding the store. That also did not work. I also
have noticed the there seems to be some running script that shows all of
the updated items in the store upno completing the import. Could this be
the problem with a large update? Anyone have any ideas??
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173