[ic] Database problems...
Walter de Kok
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:51:09 +0200
I'm currently playing around with the latest Interchange relaease. I have
been trying to adjust the databases to my needs but I keep having
difficulties with that.
In my shop I would like to sell products of eight different manufacturers.
Each of the manufacturers has it's own products database. The problems that
I'm not able to load the data from a .txt file into a mysql db. What I have
done so far is the following:
1) deleted the products.txt file from /catroot/products/.
2) deleted the products.mysql file from /catroot/dbconf/mysql/.
3) deleted all the .sql files from /catroot/products/.
4) create .txt files for each of the manufacturers products files.(Very
basic ones -> sku, description, price, category)
5) create .mysql files for each of the manufacturers products files. (Same
layout as above.)
6) restart interchange.
After restarting the interchange server the first database (userdb in this
case) is created end filled. The the first of the manufacturers databases is
created, but not filled. I keep getting this error:
Column count doesn't match value count at row 1.
error in configuration. Skipping.
Can anybody tell my what I'm doing wrong ????