[ic] Re: Interchange-users digest, Vol 1 #29 - 19 msgs

Fatih Erarslan fatiherarslan@mac.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:47:42 -0500

Hello Everybody,

I am kind of pissed that I was never able to run Interchange on my
box:

Here is the error message I get on the console:

%./interchange -r
The Interchange server was not running (/usr/local/interchange/etc/interchange.pid).
High traffic settings.
Calling UI....
...UI is loaded....
Interchange V4.5.6
Configuring catalog asena...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_asena.
asena config error: Undefined subroutine &Vend::Table::DBI::create called at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line 820, <IN> line 1.

asena: error in configuration. Skipping.
asena: config error. Skipping.
%

Best regards,
 Fatih                            mailto:fatiherarslan@mac.com