[ic] HELP with bulk image upload

Rob Zimmerman rob@readysite.net
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:39:01 -0400

Are they included in the database? You just cant upload images via ftp and
expect IC to know they are there. IC reads the databases to find out where
everything is located. Uploading through IC then IC knows to put a reference
in the database regarding the upload. That is why IC and its new UI are
soooo powerfull and kewl, you dont need to learn all that database suff if you
"really" dont want too. Its like a WYSIWYG editor.

Rob
-------