[ic] HELP with bulk image upload

Sim Zacks Szacks@co.wayne.mi.us
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:14:22 -0400

I assume you put the image name in the database and the problem is when you load the page it shows an icon that symbolizes no image there? Look at the HTML source of the loaded page and see what directory the URL of the image that does not show up is, and what the URL of the image that does show up. This will show you what the difference is between the location of the images.

Sim

>>> CacheNET Service Team <cole@cache.net> 09/26 5:32 PM >>>
I have tried to ftp images over to the server, but ic seems to only load
images that have been uploaded through the ic program itself even if the
image is found in the correct folder. I have checked permissions and in
the catalog.cfg file I made sure that the IMAGE_DIR variable wasn't
commented out and that the value was correct.  Help please!!! I have
tried everything I can think of...

Jon Cole