[ic] *New* User Addition "additional" details added into U0000*

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:16:37 -0400

Quoting Dave Barr (barrd@cricinfo.com):
> >Quoting Matthew Schick (mschick@brightredproductions.com):
> >>  Hey all....
> >>
> >>      I just updated via cvs and am still having problems with adding users at
> >>      checkout time.  The user is added correctly, but the order is under a
> >>      "U0000*" user, meaning that if I login under the username that was
> >>      created there is no order....
> >
> >This was a problem with the new login_table capability -- it was not
> >getting updated when logging in via new_account. Fixed in CVS.
>
> -----
>
> Hi,
>
> I just updated via CVS and the new_account is still a tad broken for me.
>
> If I create a new account, then add any other info (company address -
> order etc) that information is added to a new user ID of U0000*...
>
> Catalogs error log comes up with:
>
> [snip]
> 192.168.0.126 aQNzVXiF:192.168.0.126 - [28/September/2000:11:43:42
> +0100] cricshop /exec/cricshop/process.html search error: Search
> strings must be at least 1 characters. You had no search string
> specified.
> [/snip]
>
> No "search" was done, this was the process of "Save Acct. Info" from
> the Account Maintenance page after submitting "create Account" from
> Add a new user page.

Please try again. There was a one-hour period where CVS didn't really
have the fix in it.

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".