[ic] Nice Work Akopia!

David Wilson david@wwns.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:23:06 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Mike and crew,

Just a suggestion for those of us that want to try out some of the
catalogs, what about having some tarballs available with several of the
catalogs in the tarball.  I don't expect everyone will want that, but it
might be nice to not have go searching on the site.

BTW, on the SCO OpenServer box, I found that it was giving me core dumps
each time the server would start.  I did not find what was causing that
yet.  Tonight I expect to snoop and see if there is something that needs
to be upgraded.  Perl5.00503 was on the box.

Dave
--
David R. Wilson
World Wide Network Services