[ic] dist/mvmall?

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
30 Sep 2000 13:15:25 +0200

Michael Hall <mhall@riverside.org> writes:

> On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 09:37:48AM +0200, Stefan Hornburg wrote:
>
> > "Rob Zimmerman" <rob@readysite.net> writes:
> >
> > > I noticed in my CVS update this afternoon what looks like another demostore
> > > in developement, mvmall. It did not update in my tree but I saw it go by and
> > > checked CVS/Entries. Is this something in our future?
> >
> > More from the history, AFAIK. Unfortunately, there is no sane way to
> > remove directories from CVS.
>
> Are there any future plans for a 'mall' demo, if not I think it'd be a
> great idea.

Yeah, that would be a great idea. With the current code you can
build malls with a very low memory footprint, quite independent
from the number of stores, if they share the same products.

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis