[ic] WARNING: Your mail will soon be bounced if you send TNEF

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 12:56:39 -0400

(Only pointed toward people who send email to the list cavalierly.)

I found out what is causing the problem with mail list archiving.
It is profligate use of ridiculous attachements like VCARDs and
TNEF. These are almost always sent by a Windows system or mail server,
and seem to pepper the disk with tons of .bin files.

Please don't put this garbage in your email.

I am steamed enough that I may start bouncing email that doesn't comply
with Internet standards. And I *am* going to start bouncing all HTML
mail as soon as I can write a reliable filter.

phone +1.513.523.8220 fax 7501 <heins@akopia.com>

I hate Windows. It doesn't scale, and it doesn't want to let anyone else
scale either. --me