[ic] Multiple Ship To's

Paul Stearns pauls@compuace.com
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:19:22 -0500

Mike:

The shipping charges question is not as big an issue to me as the problem of
ordering 5 widgets (one part number), and being able to ship each of the widgets
to 5 different people. The reason that shipping charges are not a big problem
for my implementation is that the shipping charge is the same no matter where
the products are shipped. I.E. The five widgets would cost $29.75 to ship
whether they all go to NY, FL,  MN or CA or are split in any way possible.

Paul