[ic] Help

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 15:02:34 -0600 (MDT)

Actually Dan & Robert,

This is more likely not a permissions problem but a naming problem of the
vlink/tlink problem...

For example if on your test server you were using:

www.domain.com/cgi-bin/testsite

Your Live Server is:

www.domain.com/cgi-bin/livesite

Then you hard coded a link in your pages to goto "/cgi-bin/testsite", when you
go to the live server that link would generate a "undefined catalog error"...

My guess would be that your interchange.cfg catalog definition line is different
from a line you have hard coded in your html/iml pages.

YOu can beat this by using the <A HREF="[area href="page"]">Page</A> command.
This way it always usese the correct catalog vlink/tlink program...

John Beima