[ic] Beima's Response!

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:09:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, John Beima wrote:

JB>>Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 14:52:20 -0600 (MDT)
JB>>From: John Beima <jbeima@reality.palb.com>
JB>>To: interchange-users@lists.akopia.com
JB>>Subject: Re: [ic] Construct Us Demo Colors (Need to convert to a
JB>>    variable)
JB>>
JB>>Actually my last resoonce to you applies here to... Read the documentation...

Frankly, I would much prefer to deal with the non-responses that I have
been (not) getting to my questions than to have to deal with smarta**
answers like yours.

I don't know what documentation you have, but I downloaded, printed out
and bound the documentation that came in the PDF format. It has no
comparison to anything that I am seeing on my computer!  I don't find
it to be useful at all. I've been programming for 23 years, and writing
in C for 15 years. I can't begin to comprehend the frustration that
newcomers are having to go through when I consider the frustration
level that I am at.

And, then to see your smarta** response!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Sunday, April 01, 2001 at 17:00 PM:
All I need to know I learned from my cat.

This Linux System has been up 45 hours