[ic] Beima's Response!

Adi Linden adi@adis.on.ca
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 22:58:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

<Quote>

Interchange users is the forum for discussing how, when, where, and why to
use Interchange, the electronic commerce software based orignally on
Minivend and Tallyman.

List topics include anything and everything related to Interchange. No
blatant commercial messages are allowed, otherwise there are no rules
except:

 1. No flaming.
 2. No HTML mail.
 3. Stay on topic, please.