[ic] Signio .. Again
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:05:52 -0700
I am looking in the file /usr/lib/interchange/eg/globalsub/signio. It says
# This is how you can use Signio PayPro with Interchange.
Variable SIGNIO_HELP <<EOV
1. Modify interchange.cfg to use this file.
2. Modify catalog.cfg to set the server and your Signio account info
# Username and password
Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID YourSignioID
Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET YourSignioPassword
# Use test.signio.com for testing
Variable MV_PAYMENT_SERVER connect.signio.com
3. Set the payment mode in catalog.cfg:
Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE custom signio
4. Make sure CreditCardAuto is off (default)
5. Restart Interchange.
Ok now for my dumb questions.....This tells me what to do but not why I am
doing it. I am trying to get a clarification of the practices implemented by
1) Is there a globalsub/itransact?
2) Can one shop use authorize.net and another use signio, while running the
same instance of Interchange? Or do I need a separate instance of
Interchange for every shop with a different approval service? I am thinking
not because the signio-specific stufff is in catalog.cfg .Am I correct?
3) The Signio module appears to talk to the Signio host directly, does this
presume that some other Signio software is installed on my server?