[ic] GPG is driving me crazy!!!!

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 17:16:31 -0600 (MDT)

Did you alter the receipt.html file??? You may have deleted where it icludes
it...

Try changing your encryptor variable to:

/usr/local/bin.gpg -r %r -ea

I have found that works for me... Oh if I recall correctly %r contains the
receiptients (SP?) e-mail address, so gpg knows what key to use...

John Beima

Quoting jeff@supertrucksunlimited.com: