[ic] Inventory field and buy buttons not working

F. James Rohlf rohlf@life.bio.sunysb.edu
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 00:27:06 -0400

Two of my questions seems to have been overlooked this past weekend.

1) On the store I am developing the stock always comes up as 'N' (probably
actually a 'N/A' but the font is too large for the available space). When I
enter as administrator the product tables show 'N/A' for the inventory
quantities. However, I did upload the inventory.txt file and when I look at
it as admin I see the quantities I entered for all products.  Do I have to
do something to activate inventory checking? If not, what variable might I
have inadvertently turned off? I am running essentially the construct store.

2) I am also having the problem that my 'Buy' buttons (copied from
Construct) just bring up a page that says "Sorry, the page (nothing) was not
found". Any suggestions of what is most likely to have caused this problem?
I would just appreciate some hints of where to look.

Thanks, Jim