[ic] newbie

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:55:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, go go wrote:

gg>>But, I cannot open the tar file by winzip from my
gg>>window 98 platform.

It probably would not do you much good if you could.

gg>>My hosting company only supports SSH, mySQL 3.23.22
gg>>and Perl5.
gg>>
gg>>Are these enough for running that program?

It depends on the exact version of Perl. If they are not running Perl
5.6, IC will try to install it, and for that you need to have root
access.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, April 03, 2001 at 08:50 AM:
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

This Linux System has been up 85 hours