[ic] FW: How to deploy Interchange Project

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:39:51 -0400

Quoting Paulo Moniz (paulo.moniz@inteliware.net):
> Hi all
>
> What is the best way to move one interchange project from one host to
> another. I did it by copying all project files after installing interchange
> on the new server but when interchange server starts I get the following
> errors:
> "Directive ProductFiles returned default setting error: No defualt search
> file!

Typically this is caused by one of:

*  SQL database and no actual existing database moved there.

If you have up-to-date database text files, you can typically just remove
all products/*.sql files and restart. If you want to keep your existing
SQL, which is recommended, you will have to get that moved over by what
means the SQL database provides (MySQL has "mysqldump").

*  Incompatiable database files

This might happen using GDBM/DB_File but switching DBM versions or platforms,
or having one with _db_storable and one not.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".