[ic] Documentation and Web TV

Christopher VanOosterhout chris@vanoosterhout.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 12:01:16 -0400

I know that Web TV is not "real" significant, but it is used by about 2% of
my purchasing customers which makes me leery to just ignore it.  They
(WebTV) provides a great developer emulator that will run on Windows
machines and let you test pages for compatibility.  It is worth a download
from their Web site.