[ic] Documentation

John Beima jbeima@reality.palb.com
Tue, 03 Apr 2001 10:17:42 -0600 (MDT)

When we ran the malls at Paramount TV close to 10% of our visitors used WebTV...
Believe me, we were called... It supports NOTHING!

Just my opinion, but I think this is a bad move... The goal here is to sell
products and make the site viewable by the most amount of people period. The
cosmetic side should be left to us.. It shoudl be up to us who can and can't see
it.

I already find it kinda funny that RedHat now owns it, and the fonts havn't been
removed so it will look good under Netscape for Linux... Instead of the crappy
appearance duo to the poor font choice on the Unix browsers choices...

John Beima