[ic] Got a good question!

Robert Trembath robert@lanstar.com
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 10:07:21 -0500

Hello Dan, Mike, or anyone who knows,
	I am an experienced Interchange user and currently host about 6 catalogs. I
am doing an e-business solution for a client and I need to know if I can do
this with interchange.

	I want to run the DB from MySQL and feed 6 different sites with the same
product and order DB. However, out of 3200 products, I only wish to display
certain categories and products in each one. Is it possible to use MySQL for
the products DB and use the default DB in each site for categories and
pricing so each site, even though it has the same products, can access
different pricing and display a different range of product as well as a
different left menu?
Thanks,
Robert Trembath
CTO