[ic] corupted database

Scott Moat smoat@chartermi.net
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:12:38 -0500

I am using mysql and I changed web addresses for interchange and I added
descriptions to a few of my 1500 parts.  Unfortuanately something looks like
it went wrong.  In the descriptions is html (which includes html for
tables).  Well now when I enter a new part using the adminstration program
it gives me this error. Sorry, there was an error in processing this form
action. Please report the error or try again later. (Couldn't open
/var/lib/interchange/casesandcables/products/products.txt: Permission
denied )

I think I corrupted my database.  Any ideas.

Thanks Scott