[ic] Can you edit templates with a WYSIWYG editor?

David Bronson dbron@easyrehab.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:19:55 -0400

Hi All,

I had fairly good luck with Netobjects Fusion. Although I really had to
understand the tags and imbed them in each page as html, Fusion does a good
job with placement of items on the page and navigation bars (I don't
particularly like to design the widgets). You can e-mail me directly if you
would like to discuss it more. I think most people on this list would not
benefit much from that thread (this is not the most efficient way to get one
site up - it is a good way to get several sites up with totally different
themes but similar placement of objects in the page.)

Good Luck,

David