[ic] How to create subcategories

Steve & Patti Getzinger steveandpatti@wubs.org
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 15:41:29 -0500

See my post on this topic a couple days ago. It outlines how to set up and mine
out 3 levels deep (which is what you are asking). I also advocate a separate
search field for each category thus avoiding any problems with white space in
displayed data. So Dog Products in category is DGPR in categorysf you search on
categorysf and display the entry in category.

Steve