[ic] Re: Documentation and Web TV

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:24:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Brev Patterson wrote:

BP>>    I just grabbed the WebTV emulator from their web page, and loaded up a
BP>>recent 4.7 version of Interchange.
BP>>It looked great (CSS colors and everything.)  The fonts were a little bit
BP>>weird, but nothing incredibly disasterous.

Have they done anything so that it can deal with cookies?

My webtv customers can't put more than one thing in the shopping basket
under commerce.cgi because they can't deal with cookies.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, April 04, 2001 at 18:20 PM:
A cat has to have a name, or else it wouldn't be a cat.

This Linux System has been up 23 hours