[ic] Interchange 4.7

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:52:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Rick Lord wrote:

RL>>Anyone know when 4.7 will be released? The company I am doing a site for
RL>>really likes the foundation template better then the construct template
RL>>I used.
RL>>Thanks.

Something that I have been about to try - when I get a few minutes and
don't have to manufacture, pick, pack, and ship is to copy the
foundation out of the 4.7 distro into the 4.6.3 distro and try
installing it. I've got no idea if it will work, or not.

Have you tried it?

(The worse that can happen is that it pukes all over the place and your
bit-bucket overflows! <Just make sure that your sump pump is working
well to handle the bit-bucket overflow!>)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, April 04, 2001 at 18:45 PM:
Happiness is finding special characters .

This Linux System has been up 23 hours