[ic] Browser Netscape / IE differences

Jim Balcom jim@idk-enterprises.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 19:01:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Mike Heins wrote:

MH>>> the problem is the space in the search item : test item
MH>>
MH>>Never generate a link like that, that is how. I won't listen to anyone
MH>>tell me "it works". 8-)

Construct Something does do that, as well as to put colons in the URL.
I had to go into the source code for my server (WN) and allow those and
re-compile to make 'Construct Somethng' work.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Wednesday, April 04, 2001 at 18:55 PM:
Useless Invention: Diet celery.

This Linux System has been up 23 hours