[ic] mini howto for ui custom table edit plus flex_select.html fix

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 20:13:02 -0400

Quoting Jonathan Clark (jonc@webmaint.com):
> [ic 4.6.4]
>
> Dear all, I have just worked out how to add a custom table edit to submenu
> item to the ui, so I thought I would share it with you.

Yes, this is the way with 4.6. In 4.7, it is all based on a database
table "icmenu".

> In doing this I have found a small bugette in flex_select.html which is
> documented at the bottom and needed for you to specify specific fields and
> headings instead of getting all.

I will take a look at that and see if it applies to 4.x -- thanks!

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

When the only tool you have is a hammer, all your problems tend to look
like nails.  -- Abraham Maslow