[ic] Interchange 4.7

Rick Lord rick@desertlord.com
04 Apr 2001 15:26:22 -0700

I just installed 4.7. Install went ok and makecat seemed to go ok, but
it isn't working. I am getting "Undefined catalog:
/cgi-bin/catalog-name". Tried it twice, on two virtual hosts. Both did
the same thing.
Is it possible to get the foundation demo out and run it with 4.6.3?
That would solve all my problems if I can do that.