[ic] How to get Credit Card # in admin

Bob Puff@NLE bob@nleaudio.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 02:02:19 -0400

Hi Gang,

Tonight I was trying to get the credit card info to appear in the admin page for orders.
I added three new columns in the transactions database:
credit_card_number
credit_card_exp_month
credit_card_exp_year

I then edited the /etc/log_entry and log_transaction files and added the following:
credit_card_number: [value filter=strip name=mv_credit_card_number]
credit_card_exp_month: [value filter=strip name=mv_credit_card_exp_month]
credit_card_exp_year: [value filter=strip name=mv_credit_card_exp_year]

After an order occurs, I can see the expiration month and date, but the credit card
number field is blank.  I'm doing the exact same thing with all three fields - why
is this one field not getting through?

(the admin interface is now on a secure server, so worry not about security issues)

Bob