[ic] Design Documentation

Chester Chee ptlymcc@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 16:53:48

Hi,

I am new to Interchange.. just looking at the demo "construct", I think the
developers of Interchange are doing a great job. There are a lot of
documentation to help to get start "in a sense". On the other hand, I am
very interest to understand the "application" architecture, does anyone know
if there is any documentation on this area? I know I can go ahead and read
the source code, but that is a much more time consuming task than reading
design doc. I greatly appreciated if anyone can give me some constructive
pointers to this matter. Thanks in advance.

If there no such documents, I am willing to help out to produce such
document, but I will need to work with the developer(s) who understand the
system inside out.

Chester