[ic] stable interchange-4.7.x.tar.gz + adjusted docs

Ed LaFrance edl@newmediaems.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 13:40:48 -0700

At 03:38 PM 04/05/2001 -0400, you wrote:

>Ed L. wrote :
>
> > I'm saying I totally understand why Interchange is in such flux and why
> > the docs are so far behind.  I'm also saying that after six years of
> > living that way, I firmly believed that is was not the best way to manage
> > a product - and I still believe that.
>
>With so much experience, it would be very nice, if you could share your
>thoughts on what you consider a better way to manage a product.
>
>Do you mind ? Thanks for your comment.
>
>BF

We've been informed via this list that revised and expanded docs are
forthcoming with IC 4.7 or 4.8., and I'm sure we all realize that two
mergers in a one-year period can disrupt even the best of timetables.  I've
done more than my fair share of bellyaching on this subject. Akopia/RH has
pledged to produce relevant docs, so I'm inclined to put my faith in them
for now. I've offered to assist before (beyond posting annotations to the
docs, answering questions on this list, etc); that offer still stands.

- Ed L.

**** Virtual Hosting w/private IC Installation, $65/month! ****
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax