[ic] CC use

Dan McFarland dan@mailturtle.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:34:54 -0500

I have a SERIOUS problem with a catalog in use.  When a user states to use a
credit card for payment, it gives them an error (it doesn't show them the
error).  After researching, if we choose to NOT pay by credit card, the
order goes through ok.  If they choose credit card, it continually gives an
error and won;t let them process.  I can see where we have lost a LOT of
business the last few days.

What can cause this??

Thanks!

Dan M

Unique distributor opportunities available!
Earn 30%-60% commission on each product.  Over 3,500 products!
Not Multilevel Marketing.
http://www.newtrailtrading.com
E-mail dan@newtrailtrading.com for more details.
Or call our office: 847-393-0001