[ic] Authorize.net stuff...

Dan McFarland dan@mailturtle.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 11:07:27 -0500

I am adding the Authorize.net commands into the cfg files.  When I restart
the server, I get an error from catalog.cfg that gives a syntax error for
the authorize.net ID.
What I added is:

# Username and password
 Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID      (my 7 digit numeric ID)
 Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET  MyPassword
 Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE    custom authorizenet
 Variable MV_PAYMENT_REFERER my authorize.net referrer url.

Why does the variable not recognize the numeric id?

In the authorize.net file there is another file at the end of it, but no
description as to where to put the commands.  It's after the #4, restart
interchange.  Where do I put this file?

Unique distributor opportunities available!
Earn 30%-60% commission on each product.  Over 3,500 products!
Not Multilevel Marketing.
E-mail dan@newtrailtrading.com for more details.
Or call our office: 847-393-0001