[ic] Still looking for the undefined catalog solution - is it a bug?

Ryan Hertz rhertz@baits.com
Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:33:27 -0700

At 02:06 PM 4/6/01 , Jason Timm wrote:
>Hello all...
>
>I have installed IC 4.6.4 (rpm) on RH Linux 7.0 (w/Apache).
>
>I am getting the "Undefined catalog" error for any catalogs I make using
>makecat.  Strangely, the makecat script reports that the catalog was created
>successfully and was added to interchange.cfg.  Upon investigation, I found
>that indeed the catalog files were created (and seem to have the same
>permissions as the original construct catalog that was there after
>installation).  And, the new catalog is added to interchange.cfg just like
>the construct entry.

Take a close look at the Catalog definitions in your interchange.cfg.  If
the URL doesn't match the path that IC expects it will tell you that the
catalog is undefined.

Ryan Hertz                                              tel  800-645-BAIT
Webmaster                                               fax  520-645-2588
Advertising Director                                 http://www.baits.com
Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Inc.                  mailto:rhertz@baits.com