[ic] Image and Thumb in item editor

Towne Crier Systems tcs@whitefish.net
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 15:41:58 -0600

Just went thru all the items on the archive search about not being able to
edit the thumb image (no input box).

 >doh..fixed in the latest CVS version

according to this msg it was fixed back on Feb 7 of this year.

I can not figure out how to get the thumb edit box to show up in the "item"
editor....

also

via the table editor (tables > products > spreadsheet edit)

and you edit the item there, just the opposite happens, there is a thumb
edit box but no image edit box.  Upon imputing a thumb graphics, saving,
and going back to spreadsheet editor, the previous image graphic is gone,
and a thumb image is there.

Am I doing something wrong, and did I find a bug?

Thanks
Tony