[ic] admin ui on demo keeps logging me out

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:47:36 -0400

Quoting Rage-DCA (rage@sohonetworks.cc):
> I have a question that is sort of related. When I login in one IE windows to
> the admin console, it logs me off the customer side. Pain in the but since
> I'm trying to test things. Any idea have to give the cookie different IDs or
> is that even the problem?

The best current way is to use Netscape for one and IE for the other.

That being said, I am working on a solution for this for 4.7 -- not so
much for that scenario, which is only proper, but for an "assume_identity"
mode that would be useful for entering orders and performing user cron
operations. Something like root doing "su username" for UNIX.

Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer