[ic] admin ui on demo keeps logging me out

Mike Heins mikeh@minivend.com
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:47:36 -0400

Quoting Rage-DCA (rage@sohonetworks.cc):
> I have a question that is sort of related. When I login in one IE windows to
> the admin console, it logs me off the customer side. Pain in the but since
> I'm trying to test things. Any idea have to give the cookie different IDs or
> is that even the problem?

The best current way is to use Netscape for one and IE for the other.

That being said, I am working on a solution for this for 4.7 -- not so
much for that scenario, which is only proper, but for an "assume_identity"
mode that would be useful for entering orders and performing user cron
operations. Something like root doing "su username" for UNIX.

--
Red Hat, Inc., 131 Willow Lane, Floor 2, Oxford, OH  45056
phone +1.513.523.7621 fax 7501 <mheins@redhat.com>

Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing.
-- Karl Lehenbauer