[ic] SearchCache

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 03:03:58 -0400

Just curious what ever happened with searchcache. It shows up in the
Minvend 3 docs, doesn't show up in the 4.0 docs.

in the 3.0 docs it says you create a dir called SearchCache in the
ConfDir which is /etc . IN the 4.0 docs it references this as a
ScratchDir which is the /tmp dir. So I've created the SearchCache dir
in /etc and /tmp .
I've added
ClearCache yes
SearchCache  Yes

to my catalog.cfg but it doesn't seem to happen. and yes I've restarted.

I tried the website but no luck. Searched the mailing list, very few