[ic] "Place Order" submit funk

Jud Harris jud-lists@copernica.com
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:12:11 -0500

Hey folks -

I imagine I'm not the first to experience this problem, but I'm not sure what to
search for in the archives.  So far, I've no luck turning up answers - allow me
to apologize in advance if I've missed some obvious posts regarding this.

That being said, ...

Sometimes (1/5 times?) when I click the "Place Order" button on the checkout
page, I **immediately** get an error (either a 404 or a server not found, I
forgot) from my browser (IE 5.5).  Note: it appears that it does not even
attempt to contact the server, because it's SO fast returning the error, and I
find no errors in the apache logs.

When I hit the back button and click "Place Order" again, it works just fine.

I'm assuming this might be a wierd ssl/IE problem?

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!
-Jud