[ic] Am I wrong? coordinate search

Ayayu Infomation desk info@ayayu.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:50:46 +0900

Hi,list.

I am confusing in search specification.
What I want to do is simple and almost as same as Product search of
Construct demo.
The differences are
1) The second search_fields are limited sku,title, title_jp , not :*.
2) search with substring_match option

But the substring match effects all of products fields(include comment,
category,..)
not only fields specified below, sku,title,title_jp.
What am I wrong? Please give me suggestion.

<FORM ACTION="[area search]">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_coordinate VALUE=1>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_searchtype VALUE=db>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_matchlimit VALUE=20>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_sort_field VALUE=category>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_sort_field VALUE=brand>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_search_field VALUE=inactive>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_search_field VALUE=":sku,title,title_jp">
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_substring_match VALUE=yes>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_column_op VALUE=ne>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_column_op VALUE=rm>
<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_searchspec VALUE=1>
<INPUT MAXLENGTH=30 NAME=mv_searchspec type=text size=10>

Kida Netbusiness