[ic] one ssl cert / multiple catalogs?

Rick Lord rick@desertlord.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:52:50 -0700

It is kind of hairy. I have done it in the past. I don't remember if you
can actually have the virtual hosts use their own carts and share a
checkout page. What I did was each virtual host had a portal page
introducing the visitor to the site and a link to the store. The store
was set up on the secure domain. That seems to be the easiest way.