[ic] Interchange 4.7

Jason Kohles jkohles@redhat.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:57:04 -0400

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 12:31:00AM -0400, Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Rick Lord (rick@desertlord.com):
> > Ok, I managed to get 4.7 installed. I set up a store based on
> > foundation. I originally had an "Undefined Catalog" error. I was able to
> > work around that. Now I have two more big problems. The first I can
> > handle. The second I have no idea. When I try to enter the admin
> > interface, I get "The requested URL /akopia/ui/std.js was not found on
> > this server." This is strange because the catalog is not called
> > "akopia".
>
> Missing some files from the share directory -- they apparently weren't
> copied. We will look and see what is happening there...

Actually this is exactly the symptom of bug #140, which I was never able to
isolate and Jon has since taken over and is trying to locate, the problem
is that UI_IMG is blank in new catalogs, if your catalog is a virtual host,
so that the akopia directory is in the root web directory anyway, then it
works fine, otherwise you get this error from Netscape, which doesn't like
when .js files are missing.  You can fix it by looking in products/variable.txt
and setting UI_IMG to the appropriate value.

--
Red Hat E-Business Solutions                    Jason Kohles
11480 Sunset Hills Road                         Senior System Architect