OT Re: [ic] Design | Static | Regeneration Problems/Questions

Craig A. Carman webmaster@seeshopgo.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:18:06 -0500

Thanks Steve, the frameset at www.seeshopgo.com was a quick and temp fix
(and apparently poorly implemented, although works with explorer) yesterday
to let someone take a look.  My cart can be addressed directly at
http://shop.seeshopgo.com/sell/ .  I didn't consider a visit necessary to
address my questions about IC operation.  However, thanks, I'll fix the
frame.  Actually, the machine names will be swapped when I consider the cart
ready to "go live".

My questions and problems remain!

Additional info on my situation:
Yes, I have cleared the browser cache!
Yes, I have searched mail archive without progress!

I would appreciate answers / explanations, however, if you prefer, just tell
me where to go!  Ha Ha, or even where to go for the info.

Thank You,
Craig Carman