[ic] Re: please remove me

Victor Nolton ven@pragakhan.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:58:15 -0400

For the record, you can request your password by going to the URL
below and putting your email address in at the bottom of the page,
Click "Edit Options" button, once there, click the "Email My Password
To Me" button right below where it says

Forgotten Your Password?
Click this button to have your password emailed to your list delivery address.

Quicker to do it yourself then rely on others to do it for you.

Ven