suggestion was [Re: [ic] Broken links at developer.akopia.com]

Dave Jenkins djenkins@redhat.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:18:46 -0400

Birgitt,

I agree with your point on the need to have some sort of self-moderating system
in place for the threaded discussions.  We're still working out the logic flow
and publishing rules on this.  I am familiar with the kuro5hin.org structure,
and it (along with slashdot) have been mentioned as models to follow.

Thanks,

Dave